Advert

adclickmedia

Computer Restarting and Freezing Error

Posted by Unknown On Sep 13, 2013 0 comments
Is your computer system restarting frequently and sometime after the bunch of restarting, it will boot normally and ends up freezing.

Hi readers! This is not an article but a tip i thought it will be useful for my readers, incase you got the same problem with your system.


image credit: bogema via flickr

When using my computer today, i just noticed that it freezed, then i off it and on it back, and after i pressed the on/off button to on it, what i noticed is that when it was about to boot, it will start restarting itself for some couple of minutes then ends up freezing after it boot.

You know how it will look, right? I was like, how can this happen today and the lame man thought just hook me up that may be i should try and format it, but for me not to loose my documents and some software i downloaded and didn't have back up for. I insert my OS software and instead of formatting it, i ran the repair option, but when the repair was about to start, the system hung again.

That is when my critic try to settle down and my real engineering brain started the work by removing the OS software.

I on my computer and after it boot i saw a short window prompting to send an error report to microsoft.

So, i clicked to view which type of error the system want to send and i saw this code BCCode: 1000000a BCP1: 87f27AC4 BCP2: 00000002 BCP3: 00000000 BCP4: 804DC42A OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP: 2_0 product: 256_1.

After i saw the code, what came to my mind immediately is to remove the CMOS battery to reset it to factory setting but that is not the solution.

The solution is just that, i opened my computer case and remove the two memory card from their slot.

After i removed the two memory card, i started by the first memory card by cleaning it and re-fixed it to is slot. Then, i pressed the on/off button to on the computer but it end up freezing. I removed it, i cleaned the second memory card and fixed it to its slot, then on the computer and the problem solved and i started working on my system again without any error.

That's just it, hope it help?